Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Study in Green+Orange

I've been thinking about my den since before I left for China and was going back and forth on whether or not it should be a guest room or a study. I was leaning towards the former but on my last trip to Ikea, my mother convinced me that it should be a study...so I came home with the 5x5 Expedit and the accompanying desk.

And while browsing online for art today, I came across the 2 for 1 sale over at Blue Ant Studio. I've had my eye on their Alphabet of Design Classics for the last year and finally pulled the trigger on my purchase. My second poster is the Side Eames LCW.

I think I may spend the holidays painting... :)

Study by phoenixc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great poster choices! I love that they go with your colour choices. I can't wait to see the results. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...