Sunday, November 23, 2008

ABCs

My niece's birthday is coming up and I've been thinking about what to get her and I've decided on this adorable set of alphabet prints by Lindsay Brackeen, each piece involves a sketch, handcut new and vintage papers, collage, and hand-embroidered accents:


I was also wondering about what to give Q, my friends G&E's baby boy. He was born prematurely in September and I haven't met him yet. I figured by now, they're probably good with the usual baby stuff of blankies and toys...so I'm feeling the art route is in order. How brilliant is this Q for Quetzal print by Flora Douville:

Other alphabet prints that caught my eye include:
Limited Edition by Stephanie Fizer

Chocolate Alphabet by Marley Ungaro

Animal Alphabet by Decoylab

Alphabet Soup by Calobee

Complete Set of A-Z by Cabbages and Kings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute! It's so hard to choose just one. :)

SweDaisy said...

Love, love, love alphabets for kids rooms. Especially vintage ones. I don't know how one could choose just one.

take care,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...