Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spotty Leopards

One thing I learned: Leopards don't change their spots - no matter that you wish they did.
One thing I'm grateful for: my friend WL, who reminded me that leopards don't change their spots.
One thing that made me laugh: OK, this one didn't make me laugh, but it did make me smile and bop along - Today's Traffic Flow Mix Show with DJ Starting from Scratch. I tuned in on my way home and it was a sample of some good 'ol 90s RnB (for the most part) bookended by the (New Edition alum) Bell Biv Devoe-produced Another Bad Creation at the start and New Edition at the end. The mix was as follows:
Aisha - Another Bad Creation
Motownphilly - Boyz II Men
Rub You The Right Way - Johnny Gill
Candy - Cameo
It Takes Two - James Brown/Lynn Collins
Rock With You - Michael Jackson
Cool It Now - New Edition

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...