Friday, August 13, 2010

Girly Friday

I took the day off for an extra long weekend and spent the day at the spa and shopping with my best gal pal.  We met at Anthropologie where I ended up buying the 2 dresses at left plus a tank top that was on sale.  The LBD is a jersey material that's super-flattering and the Audrey Hepburn-esque polka dot number is sweet and classic. 

I wouldn't normally go out and buy 2 dresses all at once but I've got 2 weddings coming up so that's my justification for the splurge.

I spent the rest of the afternoon being pampered at Novo Spa where I indulged in an hour-long massage and mani-pedi - the last of which was the best part because you sit in a multi-functional massage chair while getting your toes done.  HEAVEN!  Oh, and the mint-y chocolate mousse foot mask which smelled yummy and made me hungry!  Everything smelled yummy, actually...there was an algae mint foot scrub, a vanilla-coconut oil sugar hand scrub and a mango-coconut hand lotion that left me smelling like a pina colada.  S and I have decided to go back on the regular just for the pedi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*SIGH* Enter Anthro and leave with 300 dollars less! Love thed dresses -very fetching!
Stacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...