Friday, July 02, 2010

Retail Therapy

I've been working my ass off the last few weeks - so much so that I got sick and had to see a physiotherapist because I strained right wrist with too much mouse-work.  Lame, right?  Anyway, I drove across the Peace Bridget to Buffalo for a day of shopping at the Walden Galleria and Target.  There was a great sale at Loft - 40% off all regular priced items and an additional 50% off sale items so I picked up a couple dresses including the one-shouldered number below which I'm going to wear to my sister's wedding.  The rest of my big haul included 2 pairs of pants, a skirt, 3 tops including J. Crew's sequin necklace tank below and a silk-flower embellished cardi, a scarf, a couple pairs of shoes and miscellaneous stuff like pretty picture frames.

I had some time to kill while N was at rowing practice so I hung out at Chapters and caught up on the latest fashion mags.  A browse through the sales stacks unearthed a couple Penguin clothbound Classics that are no longer available online on Chapters including Tess of the D'Urbervilles and Cranford, so I snapped them up.

All in all, it was a very satisfying day.  Now I'm off for dinner at Treadwell's which I'm super-excited about! :)

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh, I really like that tank top! I should check out their website!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...