Monday, November 09, 2009

Bangs 'n' Layers

I PVR'd Ellen on Oprah tonight and was completely diverted by how great Portia de Rossi's bangs looked with her hair straightened and pulled back in a ponytail.

I've been flirting with the idea of cutting my hair for the last few weeks now and have gone so far as to entertain a short bob...but I'm not quite ready for such a drastic change. Not when winter is around the corner - I need all the hair to keep me warm...so I'm thinking long-ish bangs are just the thing. They're not something I haven't done before...but hers are quite a bit shorter than I'd normally go.

Bangs and more layers...ya...I'm thinking that'll keep my hair boredom at bay - at least through the winter, anyway....

4 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

That is a great style! Even when it is back it looks like there is a 'style' you know?

The Lone Beader® said...

I felt the same way when I had longer hair. But, now that it is short, I love it! I think short hair looks cuter than long hair with a hat in winter, too.

phoenix said...

I like short hair too but it's high maintenance for me because my hair grows so fast.

SweDaisy said...

I've been thinking about getting chunky bangs like this for a few days now. I'm thinking it will add a "styled" look to my ponytail when the baby comes. I'm sure I will be sporting the updo more often, but I don't want to sacrifice all of my style.

Take care,
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...