Thursday, May 01, 2008

Busy weekend...

My sister is flying back tomorrow from Vancouver for Little Miss Fire Piglet's first trip to Toronto and I'm very excited to see her again. We've been video-calling on Skype almost every day and it's amazing to see how she is developing - she's ticklish now! - but it's not quite the same as interacting with her in person. I wonder if she'll recognize me?

T was supposed to fly back today and had planned to spend tomorrow with a girlfriend so I'd made plans to do the same, but she's not after all. I'm a little torn because I haven't seen N since I don't know when but I am also anxious to play with the piglet...maybe she'll still be awake when I get home for dinner...I wonder if babies suffer from jetlag??

My mandarin class start up again Saturday morning - Level 6! - and then it's dim sum with my extended family who've not yet met the piglet. I follow that up with a hair appointment and then dinner at Susur, which is closing since Lee's setting up shop in NYC.

Finally, Sunday. My 10K run. I haven't trained at ALL this week - it's been too cold and too wet and I don't do cold and wet - never mind the fact that things are heating up at work. Back to the weather though - the weather forecast is calling for 70% chance of showers on Sunday. I hope and pray that the rain will hold off until after my run, which starts at 8am(!!!) Keepin' my fingers crossed....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...