Thursday, April 26, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

I have been packing for the last 3.5 hours for my trip to Denver and am pretty much done. I'm leaving early from work since my flight leaves around 6pm and I've packed as many pairs of shoes as days I will be there - and it's not very many since I'm flying back Monday morning.

I blame the hairdryer.

My friend doesn't have one and I have too much hair to let it air-dry, so a hairdryer I must bring. Since it takes up precious room in a standard carry-on bag, I've opted to pack a larger suitcase, albeit loosely, to allow for potential new purchases. And since I technically don't have to pack lightly, I've loaded up my bag with 3(!) different pairs of sandals and my hiking shoes, plus, I'm wearing a pair of comfy sneakers there.

This does not bode well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...