Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm gettin' some!

I netfiled my taxes today and now eagerly await my refund. Yay!

I'd actually done all the work for my taxes 2 weeks ago but have only just gotten around to checking my work before uploading to the Canada Revenue Agency's website to file officially.

This is the first year I've used software to calculate my income tax. In years past, I've always done it the old-fashioned way with pencil and paper but I figured I'd use the software this year since there were a number of events last year which necessitated additional forms and calculations for my return.

Funny thing about the KawaiiNot comic to the left: When I first saw it, I immediately assumed it was referencing tax time, you know, a calculator to calculate your chances of getting money back? It hadn't occured to me that it could also mean the chance of getting a little somethin' somethin', if you know what I mean, until I read Ms. Murphy's commentary to the right of her page on her new strip. Yes, I'm a dork.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...