Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birdcage! Lantern!

You know how I've been preoccupied with birdcages of late? Well, I found this birdcage lantern light online at Urban Outfitters today which got me all excited because among other things, I've been thinking of pendants for my dining area - I personally prefer the white one because it'll go better with the present decor but the red one photographs better:

I'm not seriously thinking that this is an option...it's a little too fussy for my space but it is oh-so-charming!

The Coral Pendant at DWR is a more likely candidate given the natural colour and the open, airy feeling it imparts:

It's presently on sale, but at $425, it's still a little more than I'd like to spend on a fixture right now....so I think the hunt continues...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...