Sunday, January 23, 2011

Psst!

I booked myself an afternoon at the spa next Saturday and you might be wondering why I did when I'm supposed to be on a spending fast.  Well, given the explosion of group-buying deal-a-day sites - Groupon and Living Social being the biggest - I accumulated quite a few spa package coupons last year that I haven't yet redeemed, and this spa afternoon is one of those redemptions.  An aroma facial, hot stone massage, hand paraffin treatment and the choice of a manicure or pedicure - all for $39(!)  Crazy right?
Anyway, my inbox got pretty full on a daily basis from all the deal sites I had signed up for and the clutter was distracting - until a friend told me about dealradar.com - so now I'm telling you.  It's a service which consolidates all the daily deals into one email.  There's good coverage of the major Canadian cities including Toronto (bien sur), Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Ottawa and Winnipeg; coverage of a few cities in Great Britain and Australia and about 70  cities in the U.S. 

If you're into deals and want a more effective and efficient way of managing them, subscribe to their free daily email.*

*  For the record, I'm in no way affiliated with the site.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

The Dealradar Team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...