Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globe Sunday

How was your Sunday?  Did you get up to much?  The sun shone brightly outside and while I would normally head out to the market for my fresh groceries, I'd already taken care of that the day before so I was able to spend the day in my PJs. 

I spent much of the day industriously preparing my meals for the week so I can veg out in front of the TV to watch the Golden Globes uninterrupted by chores.  I made my everyday lunches for the week of the usual chicken breast with bell peppers and broccoli, hardboiled a dozen eggs and whipped up another batch of roasted sweet potato succotash to snack on during the week.  There's a load of laundry waiting to be washed and a couple of delicate, beaded Ts and a merino wool sweater in my sink. 

1.5hrs more to kill before the pre-show fashion runway begins...!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...