Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zappos Rocks

You know the Reebok Easytones I blogged about last weekend? I tried looking for them in Toronto this week and came up empty-handed. They're sold out in all the stores I've checked and there are apparently no plans for replenishment until the summer.

So I hopped online again and found them on Zappos. I've read great things about Zappos and their awesome customer service and I can now attest to that fact.

I tried ordering my shoes online and ran into trouble entering my billing information because I don't live in the U.S. Luckily, my friend JL will be in town from Philly next weekend and can bring them back for me if I have them shipped to him. I called their 1-800 number and spoke to an agent named Lyle. He stayed on the phone with me and walked me through placing the order online and then upgraded my account to VIP status because I called in to make my first order. Customer service agents typically aren't so nice - understandable, really, since they're at the front lines when it comes to dealing with customer complaints. Anyway, thanks to my new VIP status, my order will be expedited for delivery in 1 business day, so they'll arrive Tuesday at JL's place. Awesome, right?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...