Sunday, September 06, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy long weekend Sunday - I spent the first couple hours in bed reading a cheesy Nora Roberts romance and didn't get up until after noon after which I killed some time watching a couple episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer before deciding perhaps it might be a good idea to head out and enjoy the late summer sun...

So out I went onto Queen West to browse the shops...and ended up in trouble at Girl Friday where I picked up this numph sweater:

It doesn't look like much in the photograph but the wool's hand-dyed so every sweater is a little different.

And then there was my stop in Cat Tilt, where I found this gorgeous Hard Tail cotton wrap in white with a subtle laser-burnt pattern:

After all that browsing, I felt the need for a snacky-snack so made a stop at the recently opened Quaff Cafe:

YUM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...