Thursday, August 13, 2009

500 COLOURS!

Grace at Design Sponge tweeted about this and I can't begin to tell you how excited I was to see these pencil crayons over at Social Designer. Talk about the ultimate back-to-scool palette! I've blogged about this before...the excitement of back-to-school shopping and how I'd buy a pack of Laurentians at the start in anticipation of all the maps I'd have to colour for geography class, etc. There was one year that I got the box of 60 colours rather than the usual 24 and that was a big deal because my palette was 2.5x bigger than my usual!

But 500?!? That's crazy talk! And the displays! Oooh. I'm seriously thinking of subscribing and getting the Aurora display to hang it on my wall as art! Maybe as a birthday gift to me...?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...