Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm an aunt!!

My baby sis gave birth to her own baby 4 days early at 10:54pm PST December 6. EMC entered the world weighing in at 7 lb. 11 oz and 21 inches long.

I got a voicemail from my sister Wednesday morning that her water had broken around 4am. After being examined by the doctor at the hospital, she was told to return home until her contractions were more regular - and if they weren't by the next day, she was to come in to the hospital to be induced, which is what ended up happening.

My mother arrived in Vancouver in time to be in the birthing suite to witness the arrival of her first grandchild, who she claims is obviously intelligent because of her brilliant black eyes. She has a full head of black hair and came out all pink and beautiful - I can not verify this as the pictures are forthcoming but I'm sure she can't be anything but a lovely baby. :)

A trip out west in the Spring, once T, M and E have settled into being a little family is very likely in my future...

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Congrats!!! I wanna see pics!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...