Sunday, September 16, 2007

Skinny jeans and other good news

Just the other day, I thought I'd try on my skinny jeans...you know, just for fun, since I had noticed that my capris weren't fitting as snug as I remembered...so I opened my closet and took my skinny jeans off the hanger. With trepidation, I pulled them on, and 'lo and behold, they fit! So then I decided I would try my skinnier skinny jeans...the jeans that I haven't worn in about 4(!!) years. And you know what? They fit too!!!!!! How happy was I to be able to fasten all the buttons of my dark-wash Mavis? I guess all my running and the hike along the Inca Trail has paid off! :)

The other news is that I dropped by my condo before heading to S&W's for dinner tonight and they're now working on the 8th floor! Two more floors to go!! The original occupancy date for my unit was supposed to have been this coming Tuesday, the 18th...it's now been pushed to May and I'm very hopeful with the progress-to-date that it shan't be delayed any further. Keeping my fingers crossed....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...