Saturday, September 22, 2007

My first rose sauce! With Lobster!

I made my very own version of this lobster penne in a rose sauce for dinner tonight and it was FAN-tastic! I don't usually watch Chef at Home since I find the host a bit annoying, but the lobster caught my eye while channel surfing and I've been wanting to try it ever since.

My version didn't have onions because I was too lazy to chop them, nor the bay leaves because I didn't think we had any in the house, and I didn't simmer the sauce for 1.5 hours because I was too hungry and impatient. Oh, I also used a lobster tail only and added de-shelled shrimps to the sauce at the end...SO yummy!

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Lobster sounds so good:)

will anderson said...

did you really go to peru? any proof? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...