Sunday, September 09, 2007

Condo status update

It's been a while since I've posted about my condo and that's because the live update is no more - the structure-in-progress is now taller than the surrouding buildings so the camera is rather pointless. I've been stopping by occasionally in person and am happy to report that last I checked, they were working on the 7th floor - that means 3 more floors to go and they can begin work on the "exterior facade composed of precast concrete panels and floor-to-ceiling glass."

This is the beginnings of my floor, taken on August 4:


And here it is with some walls up on August 12:



Finally, this is the 8th floor, taken on August 31:

And the lovely hibiscus blooms in the park across the street:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...