Saturday, June 10, 2006

You're welcome any time, Curtis

I must confess, I'm a reality show TV junkie...not the Survivor/Apprentice-style reality shows. This breed of "real people" seem to play to the camera to produce the greatest amount of drama in order to extend their 15 minutes of (in)fame(y), it's like watching a train-wreck and I just can't do it.

No, I much prefer the reality of shows on networks like TLC, HGTV and the Food Network.

A recent fave is Take Home Chef on TLC, which I’ve caught a few times while channel surfing. Although I’ve never been one for blonds, Curtis Stone can surprise me at the grocery any time and offer to come home and cook for me.

Scene: We're sitting together having breakfast and reading the newspaper. He says something really silly and charming in his Aussie accent about a story he's reading so I can't resist but laugh and muss up his hair, which is, as you can see, already irresistably mussed.

According to the bio on his fansite, he's 30, he's single and the man can obviously cook. In one word: yum. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...