Sunday, October 10, 2010

London Wishlist

In 7 weeks I'll be in London, one of my favourite cities in the world, and also the city in which my favourite cousin resides.  London is also one of my favourite cities for shopping, and in advance of every visit, I like to browse and daydream about all the beautiful goodies that I may come home with.  So here's my current wishlist, which is by no means complete...
Ziggy Dress
55 GBP - monsoon.co.uk
Monsoon dress »

Jametz Dress
160 GBP - monsoon.co.uk
Corsage dress »

Baby signature leather metal work bag
165 GBP - karenmillen.com
Tweed dress »

Cath Kidston - Provence rose IPhone case
25 GBP - cathkidston.co.uk


What I really really really want though, is Orla Kiely's Quilted Patent Ivy Bag in Violet.  The Tafetta Sleeveless Dress is pretty cute too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...